1. The promoter is: Infinite Marketing Limited
2. The competition is open to anyone
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is at the Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/thepocketshotnz/
6. One entry is gained by watching the video at the link provided at the end of the post and “liking” the post (pressing the ‘Like’ button). Extra entries are gained by commenting on and sharing the post.
7. Closing date for entry will be January 9, 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
One entry into the 115th Heart Foundation Lottery to win a house (including land and furniture) or a trip (travel and accommodation). Details can be found here: https://www.heartfoundation.org.nz/get-involved/heart-foundation-lottery
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by Facebook message and will be given 24 hours to respond with contact details (so the ticket can be moved over into winner’s name). Note: “spam messages” and “friend requests” should be checked regularly around the draw time. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. It is not necessary to collect/deliver the prize as The Heart Foundation will be updated with the winner’s details and will connect them directly if they win a prize (an address and phone number is required to provide them).
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available by request for 28 days after closing date by private message at: https://www.facebook.com/thepocketshotnz/
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24.Infinite Marketing Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Infinite Marketing Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.